Friday, February 15, 2008

New from Dark Eden: Shibari Sales Tags

Purchase Inworld
Purchase Online

The Shibari Sales Tags are intended to be a sales tag for human property. Its perfect for the submissive or the submissive's dom who wants to make sure everyone knows they are available and exactly what for. It adds an extra dash of humiliation to a submissive's gear.

The 50L packs come in two color options, black or white nylon, and include collar and wrist cuffs for both hands. They include twelve different kinky sayings: Free Fucktoy, Whore 4 Sale, Pain Slut, Humiliate Me, Use Me, Cum Dumpster, Cum Slut, Anal Slut, Public Slut, Public Property, For Sale, Fucktoy 4 Sale.

This is an idea that's been kicking around in my head for awhile and I am glad to finally get it out and sold. I think they might be pretty popular among a certain set. Before I even had them up, I had my first customer: the lovely Katja Armitage, pet of my friend Ribbon Dye. Isn't she lovely?




If you are trying to buy the shibari tags via onrez and have problems, make sure you are enabled to see mature content.

No comments: