Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dark Eden Girl May: Teagan Blackthorne

Congratulations to Teagan Blackthorne, our newest Dark Eden Girl! She continues the Medb/fairy theme that Terry started last month in this mystical and sensual picture.


Clothes/Fairies: Dark Eden - Obsidian Medb

Skin Gala - Pale Sultry Lustrebeam

Eyes: Gurl 6 Eyes by PopFuzz - Silver

Hair: Here Comes Trouble - Pysa(black w/ texture 7 bands)

Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Face Jewel: Elements in Design - Face Jewel

Pose: Long Awkward Pose - Still Reaching

Fireflies: LaynieWear - Fireflies

Teagan sent in the following note describing the process of taking this lovely picture:

Laynie Link and I love to have fun taking pictures. I saw the calendar contest and thought it would be fun to do a photoshoot with the fairy silks that I bought from Dark Eden. I have a deep love of fairies so these silks caught my eye when they were released. So Laynie and I played around with her making all these cute fireflies. She shot this picture for me because she was in windlight and I wasn't.

No comments: