Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dark Eden at Relay for Life



Relay for Life '08 is in full swing, as if I need to tell anyone. What might be news is that for the first time, Dark Eden is a part of the action. I've always wanted to participate but one thing or another always got in the way. This year everything was clear and I took the plunge. Nevar and Pips and Harold and the rest of the RFL team have been amazing and helpful and put up with my newbie uncertainties setting up my shop.

The store gives me enough prims that I swear I have half my merchandise there and while I am not allowed to tell you the exact amount, I am making a personal donation of part of my sales as well as have my RFL vendors going 100% to RFL. I CAN tell you this has been a huge success and I am proud I am part of RFL!

I have three items that give 100% of sales back to RFL: The pink Latex Jacket for 200L, the pink cephalopod silks for 250L, and my RFL themed belly chains for 150L. They're affordable and the money goes to a great cause. What more could you want!







These items will also be available in my store, but I highly recommend you go to the RFL sims and check them out. My store is in the corner of Rezzable Explore, or the summer sim.

No comments: