Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TekiWiki: Transaction files track Region! Yay!

In the process of setting up for Relay for Life, an old bugaboo showed its face again. Shop owners will probably empathize with this. When you download excel files from the SL website, it doesn't display information on what sim the sale is made. Why does this matter? Well when you have a lot of shops in a lot of sims, it can be really helpful to see how much is made where and why. While trying to come up with a way to track my sales from the RFL sims, I was again made aware that no regions were listed on my transaction files.

I decided to search an old Pjira about this and I was thrilled to see that it seems like its being fixed! Web-104 “Downloaded transactions do not include Region” was marked as Fix Pending! I went out and tried downloading my latest transactions and sure enough, it was already updated! Thanks Linden Lab, this will make tracking transactions and sales SO MUCH easier!

I don't know about the rest of you but this is cause for the Etain to dance!

1 comment:

Sai Pennell said...

Thats great! Now you can use that to find that missing transaction that I've sent two notecards and an IM about. Hope to hear from you soon!